Do you recognize yourself in any of these situations?
• You recently suffered the loss of someone very important in your life – through death, divorce, separation, moving, or another significant loss
• Your loss was not within the last year but you still find yourself adrift and struggling to create a meaningful life for yourself following the loss
• Your loss was some time ago but it still lingers, unresolved, and you think it is having an impact on your life now, holding you back in some way
• You’re in a state of transition and you need help knowing which is the right direction to go so you don’t make a decision that could have unwanted consequences
• You don’t know what you really want from life and you feel like time is slipping away
• You’re feeling overwhelmed with everything in your life right now and need to know how to stay on track and focused on the things that matter most, while reducing your stress and anxiety levels
If you read any of these and find yourself thinking, “That’s me,” then you are in the right place.
Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak whispers the o'er-fraught heart and bids it break ~William Shakespeare
Each phase of the grief recovery process calls for a different type of coaching and support. Each requires an awareness and sensitivity to the particular challenges and needs that are experienced in that phase of recovering from a loss.
I can help you sort through whatever issues you are facing. Each person’s process is unique; we will set up a structure that works for you in your time-frame, and moves you towards reclaiming a fulfilling life while honoring what you have lost.
If you are not sure if you need psychotherapy or coaching, give me a call and I can help you determine what type of work is appropriate for you at this time.